Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Low Blood Pressure & Not Sleeping

Chris has been participating in Cardiac Rehab when he can but, because of his low blood pressure, he has missed a session or two.  He also missed a session on Tuesday, 6/12, because he hadn't been sleeping.

His big Baxter supply delivery was on 6/11 and then rehab.  We made some calls about his Lipitor, Lopressor and Cymbalta pills not being sufficient in supply for the next week, so hopefully they'll get here as planned.

In other news, I broke a tooth in half a couple of weeks ago.  I've been going nuts trying to get an appointment at one of the local low-cost clinics, and finally got someone to agree to see me early Thursday morning, 6/14.  I'm in a little bit of pain but I'm so afraid of the dentist, I'd put it off forever if I could.

No comments: